Marion Goodwill’s Emergency Clothing Program provides assistance to individuals and families in need of emergency clothing at no charge. Emergency clothing also applies to individuals in need of professional attire for job interviews.
Individuals in need of clothing must be deemed eligible by one of the following organizations:
- Turning Point
- Morrow County Job & Family Services
- Homeless Shelter
- Community Action – Marion, Delaware & Morrow Co.
- Marion Connections
- Veteran’s Association of Morrow
- Love Inc.
- Marion Area Counseling Center
- Marion Harding High School
- Vineyard Church – Sunbury
- People in Need
- Helpline – Delaware, Morrow & Union Co.
- Marion Matters
- Marion City Schools
- The Red Cross
- Big Walnut Friends
- Delaware Co. Job & Family Services
- MidOhio Reentry
- Marion County Children Services
- Marion Family & Children First Council
- Salvation Army
After receiving a voucher from one of these organizations, families are welcomed into Goodwill stores to shop for the items they need. This process allows each individual the freedom to choose the items they need from Goodwill’s vast inventory, rather than a limited number of goods donated directly to an agency.