Reconnect is a residential computer recycling program that offers you an easy, convenient and responsible way to recycle your used computer equipment. You can drop off any brand of used equipment at our donation locations. It's free, and you'll get a receipt for tax purposes. What's more, you'll be helping protect the environment and benefiting your community at the same time.
Click below to watch the video presentation
Why have Dell and Goodwill partnered to offer Reconnect?
Goodwill has a network of stores and donation centers and tremendous experience with accepting gently used goods, making Goodwill a natural convenient drop-off location for used computers. Dell has industry-leading experience in offering responsible consumer recycling programs that meet the highest standards of workplace and environmental safety. Working together, Goodwill and Dell can make free computer recycling available to more donors and help raise donor awareness about the importance of responsibly recycling used computers.
Goodwill will be accepting and recycling:
- Computers and computer parts (desktop and laptop)
- CRT and LCD computer monitors and terminals
- Printers and scanners
- Keyboards, mice, speakers, and other peripherals
- Cords & cables (including AC adapters, power cables, and internal ribbons)
- Ink & toner cartridges
- Computer software, floppies, and magnetic media
- Computer batteries and battery backups
- Hard drives, optical drives, and floppy drives (external or internal)
- Internal computer components (motherboards, cards, power supplies, etc.)
- All other computer related electronics (networking equipment, web-cameras, laptop docks, etc.)
For additional information visit: www.dell.com/reconnect